We’ve all thought about it… asking for an increase in salary. Salary negotiation is a key skill which will help you throughout your career.
Whether you’re a Solicitor or Accountant, a Tax Manager looking to get to Tax Partner, or just a Generalist HR professional exploring salaries in your current role, this webinar will give you some essential advice to plan and execute a strategy to help you get you the pay rise you deserve.
This webinar will explore:
- How to successfully negotiate a pay rise in your current role and for a new job or role
- The 3 key things you need to do to prepare BEFORE you go in and ask for a pay rise
- How men and women approach pay rises differently and what you can learn from each gender
- How to calculate what you are really worth to your firm
- What to do if your firm doesn’t agree with your pay rise
- How to answer the question from a recruiter “what’s your current package?”
Heather Townsend is the co-author of ‘‘How to make partner and still have a life’. She is the global expert in what it takes to make partner in a professional practice. In the last year, she and her team of coaches have helped several people make partner and worked with clients from all the major continents of the world.
Pat Keogh is one of the founders and Managing Director of the Pro-Recruitment Group which was formed in 2007. As well as running the day-to-day business, Pat also recruits at Partner level across several sectors. He has an extensive network of Tax, Legal, Finance and HR professionals in both practice and in-house having recruited across several sectors for over 20 years.
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll be sending out slides and a recording of the webinar to all registrants.