Mandy Eddolls is the Interim HR Engagement Director at University of Warwick. She is an expert on developing People & Organisation strategy to effect major transformational change and drive performance and engagement, has a wide experience of stakeholder engagement and a broad range of experience in different sectors.
1. What three traits define you?
2. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
3. How do you define success?
4. If not HR, what would the dream be?
5. What is your personal philosophy?
6. How do you start your day?
7. What’s your favourite thing about working for your current company?
8. What are the secrets to good leadership?
9. What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
10. If you were able to invite 4 people to dinner (alive or passed), who would you invite, and why?
Alun Wyn Jones – as a proud Welsh woman, I’d like to say thank you to him for thumping the English at Rugby on Saturday, Alan Bennett because his wry observations on life, politics, love and class have been constant reading through my life, Cardinal Wolsey – history presents him as a deeply paradoxical man – greedy and abstemious, philanthropist and self-serving, chaste and yet over indulgent – I’d like to see for myself and Vic Reeves because he’s funny, strange and very talented.