It was a pleasure to host Matt Meadows, Corporate Finance Partner at Moore Kingston Smith, Jim Brown, Outsourcing Partner at Blick Rothenberg, David Cox, Head of Audit & Assurance at haysmacintyre and Roger Weston, Business Advisory Partner at Saffery Champness on our table at the prestigious British Accountancy Awards this year, which took place on Wednesday 25th September at the Grosvenor House Hotel.
Pro-Finance was honoured to attend this event and it was a fantastic evening had by all, hosted by comedian Sean Lock, highlighting and celebrating excellence in accountancy and finance. This leading industry event welcomed over 900 guests from practices all over the country and showcased outstanding achievements from across the industry during the last twelve months.
Pro-Finance was proud to sponsor the National Firm of the Year Award, recognising firms who have added significant value to their clients and across all service areas, helping clients to achieve specific business goals, increase revenue and satisfy and delight their customers. Well done again to all those nominated for this award and congratulations to MHA Macintyre Hudson who took home the award for National Firm of the Year.
There were over 20 awards won throughout the evening and we extend a huge congratulations to all of the nominees and the winners of these fantastic awards - as detailed below - for being recognised for their efforts as distinctive leaders in the accountancy profession.
Thanks, British Accountancy Awards for a fantastic evening - we will see you next year!
British Accountancy Awards 2019 Winners:
- International Firm of the Year - PwC
- National Firm of the Year - MHA Macintyre Hudson LLP
- Mid-Tier Firm of the Year: Turnover Between £10M - £25M - Crunch Accounting
- Mid-Tier Firm of the Year: Turnover Less Than £10M - PKF-FPM Accountants
- Independent Firm of the Year: Greater London, England - Flinder
- Independent Firm of the Year: Scotland, N. Ireland & North, England - Infinity Partnership
- Independent Firm of the Year: South-East, England - Ad Valorem
- Independent Firm of the Year: South-West, England - Dunkley's Chartered Accountants
- Independent Firm of the Year: Wales & Midlands, England - Inniaccounts
- Independent Firm of the Year: East, England - Farnell Clarke
- Small Practice Innovation of the Year: Turnover Below £3M - Mazuma
- Mid-Tier Innovation of the Year: Turnover Between £3M - £25M - MHA Carpenter Box
- Large Firm Innovation of the Year: Turnover Above £25M - Smith and Williamson
- Innovation & Transformation of the Year: Accountants in Industry - Futurelink Accountancy Services
- Large Firm Graduate and Non-Graduate Programme of the Year - MHA Macintyre Hudson LLP
- Small Firm Graduate and Non-Graduate Programme of the Year - Sterling Finance UK
- Outstanding Advisory or Client Project of the Year - Infinity Partnership
- Tax Team of the Year - MHA Macintyre Hudson LLP
- Audit Team of the Year - BHP
- Finance Team of the Year - RSA
- Rising Star of the Year - Harry Pampiglione, PwC
- Partner of the Year - Roger Isaacs, Milsted Langdon
- CFO/Finance Director of the Year - Ciaran O'Donell, Virtual FD
- Best Employer Award - PKF-FPM Accountants
- Outstanding Contribution to Accounting and Finance - Sue Almond, Grant Thornton