£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
I am actively recruiting an Accounting Manager for a Top 10 firm based in Reading offering remote working.
What is great about this Accounting Manager role?
- £50k-£55k + 6% Cash Allowance
- London / Remote Working
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage project delivery of independent reviews of annual service charge expenditure
- Manage a service charge client relationship, including dealing with all technical queries
- Manage multiple deadlines to ensure client deadlines are met on high volume assignments
- Manage the dedicated client team on a day-to-day basis
- Leading client meetings and acting as first point of contact to clients
- Oversee financial management of the project, including monitoring billing, reviewing performance against budget, performing monthly write-offs and revenue release
- Supervise, coach, motivate and develop junior members of staff within team
- Delegate work appropriately to the team
- Business development, actively seek opportunities to grow the business
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- UK based accountancy practice experience within Service Charge Accounting
- Client portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience and review work
This firm will happily consider someone from an Audit background looking to make the move out of Audit
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your Accounting career with a brand new and rewarding Service Charge Accounting Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.