£43000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
7 days ago
18 October 2021
Having recently met with the Managers of the Global Reporting and Compliance team of Top 10 firm, I am actively recruiting a Senior and an Assistant Manager for this exciting team. The role pays £43k - £50k DOE + Benefits, with a Reading location/ remote working, and office visits only when required.
What will this Global Reporting role entail?
Working with a portfolio of Multinational clients, you will be joining a team of 50 ACA or ACCA qualified accountants, based across Reading, Belfast and Mauritius.
- As a Global Compliance Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients (typically 3-4), which are often referred to as Projects.
- Each client will have numerous offices globally requiring services including VAT/payroll/financial statements, and your role will be to project manage these services, and ensure deadlines are being met - coordinating locally delivered services for your clients.
- This will involve raising bills, fee schedules and monthly billing
- Reviewing the local produced management accounts, TB balance, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with decision making and strategy of the department, join bid teams - delivering pitches and be involved in sales and explaining how the projects are managed to clients
What will the successful Global Reporting Assistant Manager require?
- Acting as the main point of contact with clients, you will require technical expertise to ensure successful delivery of services
- ACA / ACCA or CIMA Qualification
- People management experience
- Client management experience
- Prince2 qualified would be useful
- Roles can be suited to ex auditors, who have a practice background, with cross sector client exposure as they are sector agnostic.
- A qualified technical accounting background with experience of management accounts and bookkeeping.
Employee well being is at the heart of this team, with initiatives including running club, book club, step challenge, three peaks, Friday break out quiz etc. Progression is clear and structured with regular appraisals and promotions on offer.
To Apply for this exciting Assistant Project Manager/ Global Compliance and Reporting role, contact Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.