International Arbitration Lawyer - 3-6 years PQE - Leading US Law Firm - Up to £180,000
Location - London
Are you looking to join a leading US Law Firm known as a global leader within the International Arbitration market?
Would you like to work for a firm with an enjoyable working culture allowing for a collaborative environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised?
Do you want to work for a firm that offers a genuine supportive approach to your career progression?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US Law Firm who are looking for an International Arbitration Associate to join their highly regarded team. They are a well-established global leader in their field, representing high net worth individuals, investors, state and sovereign owned enterprises. This US Law Firm has strategically placed offices spanning the worlds principle arbitration centres seamlessly servicing the needs of their clients.
Why you should work here as an International Arbitration Associate
- You will be working for a US Law Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Highly client-facing role - the firm prides itself upon building and maintaining client relationships;
- Enjoyable culture - flexible working/dress for your diary;
- High profile client base including the following sectors energy, mining, construction and telecom sectors;
- A broad scope of work in a wide array of industries, languages, arbitral forums and jurisdictions;
- A chance to work closely with other practice areas;
- A global platform to develop your own network;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as an International Arbitration Associate?
- Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales with 3-6 PQE in International Arbitration matters;
- Post qualification experience at a large international law firm known for its Arbitration practice;
- Experience in matters relating to International Arbitration matters as well as Commercial Arbitration;
- Exposure to the following courts will be an advantage but not essential - International Criminal Court, London Court of International Arbitration and International Settlement of Investment Disputes;
- A strong academic background, with excellent writing and analytic skills;
If you are a career-driven International Arbitration Associate looking for a role in a growing US firm, then please get in touch today, 0207 269 6367 or email@example.com.