Up to £45000.00 per annum + discretionary bonus
about 1 month ago
Marketing and BD Assistant Manager
- Have you worked for a professional services organisation?
- Do you have experience of writing your own content and tailoring to the relevant audience for bids and tenders?
- Do you hold a marketing qualification or want to complete your studies?
If so, one of the top professional services firms in the UK may be interested in talking to you
The primary task of the Marketing & BD Assistant Manager is to support the firm in developing and executing marketing and new business activities and promoting the organisations brand.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing & BD Partner/National Executive Director on the annual London marketing plan and budgets
- Management of the full pitch process; liaising with partners and directors across both offices from the initial planning stage, ensuring adherence to the Group's agreed procedures, templates and guidelines and managing the production and drafting of the final document. The process involves development of proposal documents in PowerPoint or Word format, and presentations in PowerPoint, plus coaching of the partner and manager team
- New business tracking and reporting - producing new business reports and supporting partners on management of their Wins and Losses pipeline spreadsheets
- Targeting activities, including liaising with partners over strategy, drafting mailshot letters and emails, researching target audiences, organising follow up on campaigns
- Supporting with internal communications across the London office - including the suggestion of regular content for the managing partner emails to everybody in the firm updating on successes and developments
- Development of content for external communications for the website, blogs, social media and newsletters
- Supporting the office event programme, consisting of seminars, roundtable and networking events, as well as arranging attendance at awards dinners and similar
- Supporting the manager group with networking events (the NextGen networking programme) Supporting with events, including seminars and yearly client Christmas party
- Ensuring branding guidelines are being followed/adhered to across the offices
- Work experience in a professional services firm
- Strong BD and content creation for tenders and bids including sole responsibility for creation of such documents
- A marketing qualification or progression towards one
- Experience in brand, events and comms
In return you will work for one of the top professional services firms in the UK. You will be offering hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office and the rest at home, and a wide range of benefits including a discretionary bonus
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.