City of London, London
£110000 - £111000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Commercial Lawyer - Sports
- An international law firm with an extensive portfolio of varied and interesting clients across sectors like sports, media, and technology.
- Well-known in the legal markets for their innovative and creative approach, deep industry knowledge, and a supportive work culture.
- In the sports realm, their clients include but are not limited to events organisers, national governing bodies, national and international federations, and public agencies.
- Demonstrate and develop an outstanding understanding of legal issues related to sports
- Partner with clients and provide an excellent, efficient, and valuable service to them
- Advising on a range of commercial sports contract, including media rights, sponsorship, merchandising and licensing, joint ventures and event staging agreements
- Lead a number of high-profile projects with international sports clients while supporting and developing junior lawyers in the team
The ideal candidate:
- Senior Associate level - ideally 7+ PQE
- Excellent academic and professional record
- An ambitious, dynamic, and self-motivated individual
- Passion for commercial and sports law
- Strong experience within these sectors gained from a leading private practice or a strong training, followed by relevant in-house experience
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with me on email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.