Talent Acquisition Adviser Interim
£250 - £400 Daily Rate
Are you looking to work for a well-known establishment that advocates global change?
Are you looking for a 360-recruitment opportunity?
Are you looking for 3-month contract?
What is great about this firm?
- This organisation is focused on making globalisation viable by helping countries and their governments
- This organisation tries to tackle the challenges the current society is facing today
- The work this organisation has done has benefited a vast number of people
What is great about this Talent Acquisition Adviser role?
- Get to be part of an organisation that has a presence in four continents
- Get to use your expertise of recruitment to find the best talent for the organisation
- Exercise new and emerging recruitment trends within a setting where they will be welcomed
In and this Talent Acquisition Adviser role, you will:
- Define and develop and implement and ideal hiring strategy and commission the end-to-end process
- Develop tactical sourcing strategies with the aim of candidate generation
- Build and maintain relationships with manager and hiring manager
- Anticipate recruitment needs, ensuring that the recruitment activity follows legislation and best practice
As a Talent Acquisition Adviser, you should:
- Have experience in Government, civil service, think tank, Not for Profit / Public Sector and Policy recruitment experience
- Have in house or agency recruitment experience
- Have strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Be a strong work team player
This organisation is looking for a Talent Acquisition Adviser who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and good communication is required at both written and oral levels.
Positive and relaxed modern working environment. People are very friendly, one of the best social atmospheres ever - Glassdoor Review
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact ASAP on email@example.com or 020 7269 6344.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.