West End, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
ACA Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Mid-tier accountancy practice
London - £25K - £35K
Are you looking for a new role where you can finish your ACA with full study support and continuous training?
Would you like to work for a supportive firm, with a vast range of clientele?
After a series of recent business wins and internal promotions, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well established and regarded accountancy practice as an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior (60% audit and 40% accounts). Based in Central London, this is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a firm that is young and vibrant with an excellent staff retention history!
With continuous training and support, this Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior opportunity will give you all the skills you need to progress within your professional career.
- They have an excellent work-life balance, with employee well-being of high importance!
- Around 70 staff overall, with 12 Partners
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunities to get hands-on with non-audit and accounts work. For example, marketing and business development
- Many of the Managers trained with the firm, proving their good staff retention rate
- Regular exciting social events and firm-wide activities (currently virtual)
Your role as an ACA Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior:
- You will be working a split of 60% audit and 40% accounts
- You will be working with a varied portfolio of clients including hospitality & leisure, charities, media, real estate and international clients
- Mentor and review the work of Juniors
- Programme of bespoke training for the firm, whereby you will develop soft-skills and other non-technical aspects
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA studier or AAT qualified individual who is seeking a warm and engaging role with excellent study support. This role is unique with its emphasis on people and culture so if you would like to find out more or apply, do not hesitate!
Previous experience working within a UK-based accountancy practice is essential!
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance recruitment via 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.