Accounts Senior (with 20-30% audit)
5 Director Accountancy Practice
£38,000 - £45,000 pa
Are you studying for your ACCA or ACA or have you recently qualified?
Are you looking to join a firm who have an exciting and challenging client base?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts Senior (80% accounts/tax, 20% audit and wider business advisory work)
The Accounts Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is an ACA/ACCA studier or Member with accountancy practice experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a close knit and friendly team, you will:
- Prepare larger non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review directly by a director
- Manage smaller less complex audit assignments
- Carry out ad hoc Audit tasks by themselves (e.g. stock counts, client money audits etc.)
- Review VAT Returns for clients
- Assist Client managers on larger more complex accounts and audit assignment
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients
I'd like to hear back from ACA or ACCA studiers or members who have a good accountancy knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
This Accounts Senior position will not be around for long, due to its many benefits and selling points. If you would like to find out more/ apply for this Accounts Senior role get in contact with me as soon as possible! Interviews are already taking place!
Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org