City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Location: Central London (Baker St)
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
- Do you want to be a part of a boutique accountancy practice where decisions are made quickly, and you have great exposure to partners?
- Are you looking to start a role that gives you the opportunity to progress quickly within your career?
What is great about the Accountant position:
- You would be working across a highly varied client base which would allow you to work on different business sectors
- Friendly and down-to-earth working environment which fosters teamwork and encourages individual professional development
- Good work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Social events throughout the year
As the Accountant you will be involved in:
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Assisting or leading audit engagement from planning to completion
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns
- Being a key point of contact for clients and partners
To succeed within this role as an Accountant you need to:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified (or finalist)
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in audits preparation and review
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have excellent time-management skills which go hand in hand with organisational capabilities
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude and ability to prioritise workload
My client is conducting interviews for this Accountant role next week! Please contact Kate Green for further discussion on 0207 639 6363 or email me on email@example.com. Looking forward to speaking with you!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.