City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accountant - London
Progressive Accountancy Practice
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Are you ACA / ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified and looking for your own portfolio of exciting clients?
Do you have a strong background in management accounts with experience managing a diverse portfolio of clients?
Are you looking to join a progressive, modern accountancy practice where you can genuinely progress within your career?
After a series of recent business wins, and continuous growth, this progressive accountancy practice is seeking an Accountant to take on their own portfolio of clients. Whilst the company are currently working remotely, their bright and modern offices are based in Spitalfields - a hot spot for bars and restaurants.
With offices across the UK, the London office is continuously expanding with new business ventures and growing teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to utilise their management skills and eventually progress to Director level.
Your role as an Accountant:
- Helping to pitch to and then onboard clients, including set up of new systems and processes
- Attending client sites when required to assist with bookkeeping and preparing monthly management information and interpreting and analysing the results with clients
- Complete year end accounts and full year end files, ensuring clients meet all statutory filing requirements
- Preparing year end accounts on Iris and assisting clients with statutory filing requirements
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, sales ledger control and purchase ledger control/statements
In order to apply for this Accountant role you will be/ have:
- ACCA or ACA Newly or Part Qualfied
- 3+ years of accountancy practice experience
- Proven leadership skills and strong communication skills
Interviews are being booked in for this role now! If you would like to be considered or would like to find out more info, please get in touch with Jordanne at Pro-Finance today!
Call 0207 269 6353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.