City of London, London
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + great benefits
2 months ago
This is a newly created role for a fantastic financial services organisation within the UK Finance team based in London.
You will primary responsible for the Financial Reporting and control oversight for all UK regulated and non-regulated entities. You will assist the UK Finance Director in oversight and governance responsibilities including those for outsourced activity and will gain exposure to all aspects of finance, and help maintain a robust reporting and control environment to reduce risk whilst aiding business development.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversight of the outsourced monthly close process for all UK entities.
- Assist in the construction and review of UK statutory accounts, audits, board/SMF papers and other communication materials.
- Oversee the financial forecasts for the regulated UK entities including the Asset Management, Brokerage and Depositary businesses, working closely with the Financial Analyst & Capital team.
- Research and resolve accounting/business transactions and reporting issues, where some expertise is required to interpret and or highlight policy, guidelines and/or processes issues.
- Project engagement and management, working on cross-function and location processes, providing added value, insight and support.
- Recommend and work to implement process and technology improvements identified in day to day work.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Qualified Account in a multi-currency Financial Services environment.
- Strong IT skills (Excel/Power BI, Word, PowerPoint and general ledgers) are required to perform analysis and communicate financial information to various constituents.
- A clear understanding of accounting, reporting and financial control requirements. Demonstrates a good knowledge of standards and procedures required for own tasks.
- Attention to detail with strong communication and first class presentation.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required to evaluate financial results and projections.
- Highly motivated individual who has the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates willingness to help others outside team and learn new processes.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.