Not sure whether to stay in practice or jump into industry? This may be the most perfect bridge between the two…
This international corporate services firm work with their clients on a global scale, they only work with the biggest and most exciting clients within a vast range of sectors. Forget the brands the Big 4 work with, you have the same types here in a much better environment! Not only do you get the variety, staff management (larger scale) and progression from practice here, you also get the flexibility, package and feel of an industry-based company.
As an Accounting Director, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of 5-10 clients, generating £1.5m-2m in fees
- Manage roughly 20 staff
- Be involved in operational strategy
- Be the go to for any technical queries
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- A Senior Manager/ Director/ Partner within practice
- An experienced portfolio manager
- An experienced staff manager Able to advise businesses
- Confident and capable
This role is certain to add incredible value to your CV, this will bridge the gap to a senior role with any large FTSE company and add many more strings to your bow, should you make the push for Directorship/ Partner within practice.
If you would like to apply to this Accounting Director role, do not wait, call me on 020 7269 6357 or send your CV to George.email@example.com