£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Free parking on site!
about 1 month ago
Leatherhead - Surrey
£50,000 - £60,000
A prestigious and well established business in Surrey are looking to bring in an Accounting Manager due to organic growth within the firm. They have been taking on a number of new, interesting clients and due to expansion of the team they are looking to take on an Accounting Manager.
The client, who is currently offering a hybrid model of only one day in the office per week, has a global reach, numerous AIM listed clients and an excellent, forward-thinking culture.
Details of the role
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, from SMEs to complex international groups
- Reviewing management accounts for UK and international groups
- Reviewing annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and LLP's
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters
- Reviewing quarterly VAT returns
- Tech driven firm - you will get exposure to numerous accounting packages
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experienced in the reviewing of management accounts
- Ideally have managed a team
- Ability to liaise and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally exposure to FRS 102, UK GAAP and any other accounting standards
- The ability to manage and juggle a busy client portfolio
Benefits of the role
- Currently 1 day per week in the office, the rest can be spent at home
- Exposure to international client base
- Rapidly growing firm, promotion can happen at any point throughout the year
- Shadow Partners in new business pitches
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
If you are interested in applying, the client is looking to hold interviews via video call in the next week or so. Please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.