City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
8 days ago
10 February 2022
Accounting Services Manager
- Are you a manager looking to oversee a team of driven individuals?
- Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and can manage your own work-life balance?
- Do you want more autonomy in your career?
What's great about this Accounting Services Manager role?
- Hybrid working structure.
- Varied role with opportunities to progress and develop your career.
- Big 4 firm.
Your role as an Accounting Services Manager
- You will be given an opportunity to grow and develop with the company as you coach and manage driven and commercially focused individuals.
- You will analyse complex ideas and proposals and manage a portfolio of clients and to work on ad-hoc accounting projects
- Applying your accounting compliance knowledge, you will oversee major proposals to help manage and grow the accounting compliance portfolio worldwide.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified ACA / ACCA Manager
- You will have broad accounting and finance experience gained working within practice.
- You will have a strong desire to drive the company forward and add to its continuous success.
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply, contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 0204 549 9945.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.