£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 6% Cash Allowance
Kate Bramwell Green
10 days ago
13 August 2021
I am actively recruiting an Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager for a Top 10 firm in London with a team of almost 50 staff, who are offering remote working.
- Salary: £50k-£60k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + buy and sell up to 10 days
- Private Medical
What is great about this Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager role?
- Work for a prestigious top 10 firm offering flexible and remote working
- Be part of a national team of 160 providing technical accounting advice, and year end accounts preparation services
- Work with some exciting clients including Tesla, Moderna, Toni and Guy, Starbucks, The Big Issue, Reckit Benckiser, and Camden Brewery
- A clear structure learning and development program aiding future promotions
- An opportunity to be involved in networking and business development
What will this role Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager entail?
- Act as first point of contact to an exciting portfolio of high growth clients (often PE backed) and large multi-entity groups
- From initial client meeting, you will be responsible for delivery of final reporting and client meetings, ensuring all assignments are delivered within agreed timescales
- Manage a team, managing workflow and reviewing work
- Review unaudited accounts preparation for smaller UK companies and audited accounts preparation
- Offer advisory services including GAAP Conversions, implementing new ISAs, consolidations, production of accounting step papers and other advisory work such as technical support/policies/disputes
- Financial reporting audited accounts preparation for large groups, smaller groups and single entity, projects for 15-100+ entities (using project management experts)
The Ideal Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager candidate will be ACA Qualified, and often from an audit and accountancy background. They will require strong knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP and accounts preparation experience, as well as someone who is client facing.
If you are looking to break into a highly successful division of a Top 10 firm as an Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.