West End, London
£45000 - £52000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
I am actively recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor or Accounts Assistant Manager for a Top 10 Firm based in London and offering Remote Working.
What can you expect from this Accounts Supervisor / Accounts Assistant Manager role?
- 25 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
Accounts Supervisor / Accounts Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of client, acting as first point of contact.
- Prepare and review statutory and management accounts in line with FRS102 and IFRS
- Group consolidations
- Take the lead on more complex projects
- Completing projects within agreed timescales
- Business development, leading client pitch teams, and networking
- Staff management and review work
Accounts Supervisor / Accounts Assistant Manager Requirements
- UK based accountancy practice experience within financial reporting
- Client portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience and review work
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification
- Group accounts experience
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your accounting career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts Supervisor / Accounts Assistant Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Accounts Supervisor / Accounts Assistant Manager Manager position in more detail
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.