South East London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + umbrella on daily rate
4 days ago
12 November 2021
I am currently working with a prestigious care home based in South East London who are currently looking to take on Accounts Assistant on temporary basis for 4-6 months.
However this role could also potentially turn permanent for the right candidate.
The Finance team is medium size - 8 accountants but with lovely family feel with outstanding" award from the Care Quality Commission with very strong values.
- Process high volume of supplier invoices/credit notes, agree invoices to approved Purchase Orders and Delivery notes and follow up discrepancies
- High volume bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Maintain and improve supplier relationship
- To assist the Accounts/Admin team in ensuring daily duties are complete
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Issuing sales invoices, Bank reconciliations, entering purchasing invoices, etc.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- General office duties (answering the phones, photocopying, sorting the post, sending emails etc.)
Candidate must have:
- DBS checked or willing to go through enhanced DBS check
- Fully vaccinated due to new law - everyone working in CQC registered care home must be fully vaccinated
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.