Outsourcing Assistant Manager
Up to £38,000 with benefits
Are you looking to work for a forward-thinking firm?
Is career progression important to you?
Are you looking to join a sociable, exciting and expanding department?
What is great about the role?
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Flexible working is considered
- The organisation is a well-established firm in the accountancy industry
- You will be working for a sociable, dynamic team
- Study support provided
- Bonus provided
- Monthly and quarter socials within the company
As an Outsourcing Assistant Manager, you will be involved in:
- The general management of semi-senior employees
- 80% managing accounts, 20% VAT, bookkeeping and payroll of own portfolio
- Client-facing responsibility
- Managing your own portfolio of 20-30 clients
As an Outsourcing Assistant Manager, you will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Sage 50 and Xero
- Managerial skills
- Enthusiastic and diligent
- Ability to build rapport with clients
I am looking for an ambitious Outsourcing Assistant Manager to join the team. Please contact Rhian Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6367 for a confidential conversation if you require any more information or would like to apply for the role.