£55000 - £63000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager - Reading
£55k+ and Great Benefits Package
Would you like to work within a supportive accountancy practice, that encourages growth and career progression?
Are you ACA / ACCA fully qualified with 3+ years' experience working with a varied portfolio of clients?
Do you have client-facing skills and people development experience?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Reading for an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Accounts Assistant Manager or Manager to join one of the fastest-growing accountancy practices in Berkshire serving the financial services sector. This practice is a short walk from Reading town centre and the ideal commute for those coming in from Wider Berkshire, West London and surrounding areas. If you would like a varied role that enables you to be hands-on with team management, client organisation and
The Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager Role:
- 60% Line Management, 20% People Development, 10% Business Development, 10% Business Planning and Risk Management
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients with a fee income of £500k+
- You will report into your Senior Manager and manage a team of 6-8 accountants
- Assist in producing deliverables including the completion of monthly client management accounts comprising of preparing, processing, and recording bank transactions, processing purchase, sales and general ledger entries such as prepayments and accruals
- Delivering coordinated services to team clients and managing team billings
- Assisting with business plans and budgeting
- Management, development, and training of staff within the team
- Identifying cross-disciplinary sales opportunities
Benefits for this Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager Role:
- Flexible working policy with option to work from home
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays and TOIL
- Annual company-wide all-day event in London
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Dress for your diary policy
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager looking for a new and exciting role. To find out more information or apply, contact Jordanne on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.