City of London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Partner Track
9 months ago
Are you qualified and managing a portfolio? This top 100 firm is on the lookout for an accounts heavy Accounts & Audit Manager.
As an Accounts & Audit Manager here, you really have little blocking you from Partner, it is really a case of mimicking the Partners until you get there.
You will manage a portfolio, you will not need to get involved in BD initially but you will be involved in meetings with Partners, in which you meet with referred/ new businesses to put plans together and discuss billing.
This is a very entrepreneurial organisation, established for a long time and really focused on advising SMEs and OMBs. This is what you get with this role:
- You can add genuine, visible value
- Your time will be valued by clients
- You will become an advisor and a consultant
- You will become very well rounded
- You will learn the art of developing business
- You will be able to progress to Partner
The ideal person will be:
- Managing a portfolio already
- Experienced in overseeing audit jobs (there will only be a 10-20% split of audit)
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- A confident communicator
If this Accounts & Audit Manager role sounds of interest, please give me a call on 020 7269 6357 or send your CV to email@example.com