£45000.00 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
06 November 2021
Accounts & Audit Supervisor Location
£45,000 - £50,000
Are you looking to take on more of a managerial position? Keen to progress your career to become an RI in the future? Then this opportunity could be for you!
I'm working with an excellent practice, very-well established and with a strong, long-lasting client base who are keen to bring in an Accounts & Audit Supervisor to the team. You have the opportunity to come in and take on your own portfolio, manage a team of juniors and work on the firms largest audits. The firm doesn't necessarily specialise in any type of client, which gives you the opportunity in the future to bring in any new clients, by developing your own portfolio.
Accounts & Audit Supervisor responsibilities
- This role will be split between audit and accounts
- You will become the 'go-to' person for your clients, assisting with any queries on audits/accounts work
- The opportunity to manage a team of Trainees and assist in developing their careers and skills
- Taking ownership over the larger audits, leading them and doing them from planning through to completion
- Work closely with Partners in learning the most efficient ways of winning new business in the future
What's great about this Accounts & Audit Supervisor role?
- The opportunity for progression is clearly there - this firm is keen to develop a new RI in the future
- You will come in and instantly take over a team of Trainees
- You will have a much better work/life balance than working for one of the larger firms
- This will be a hands-on role, meaning you get exposure to audit and accounts, tax, VAT etc
- If you are keen to, you can take ownership of BD and winning new business
- You have excellent opportunities for training and development
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Ideally you will be coming from a split role between audit and accounts (split % can vary)
- It would be great if you had supervisory or managerial experience, but this isn't essential
- You should be an excellent listener and will be able to liaise and communicate well with the client base
- An easy-going individual, that is keen to join a fun, social practice that will help develop your career!
My client is keen for the Accounts & Audit Supervisor interviews to start in the next few weeks, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will initially be held via a video call and second stage interviews will ideally be held on site at the offices (parking available on site)
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.