Hove, East Sussex
£38000 - £46000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Accounts Client Manager
Brighton and Hove
£38,000 - £46,000
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Do you have experience of managing a varied client portfolio?
Are you responsible for reviewing the work of juniors?
Accounts Client Manager Benefits:
- Salary of £38,000 - £46,000
- Contracted hours of work are 36.25 hours per week
- Office hours 08.30 - 17.00 with 75 mins for lunch taken 13.00 - 14.15.
- Salary review every year in March, with any increases effective from 1 April
- 10% commission of any new business fees raised in first 12 months
- 25 days plus all recognised bank and public holidays.
- Pension - employee and employer 5% and 3% respectively, increased to 5% after 12 months of service
Working closely with the Directorship at this 6 Director, 50 strong firm, you will be joining a wonderful and historic office located in a beautiful Grade 2 listed building in the centre of Hove.
Accounts Client Manager Responsibilities.
- Reporting direct to Associate Partner / Partner, you will manage diverse portfolio of clients across an array of exciting sectors including, media, property, professional services, construction, retail, property investors, with turnovers up to £5m
- Reporting in line with FRS102
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts, management accounts, VAT and bookkeeping
- Commercially minded with excellent client facing skills and communication ability
- Ability to work towards multiple deadlines and work-flow of juniors
With the current Directorship having trained at the firm, there is a promote from within culture and clear route of progression for those looking for a long-term move. The team work hard, but know how to have fun too! Join in with 5-a-side football, volleyball, pool, go-karting or a few drinks on a night out.
The ideal candidate will be able to join ASAP, this is an urgent and highly important Portfolio Management role, working with some of the firm's most interesting clients, for more information or to apply, contact Kate.email@example.com or call 07580 216 907
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.