Accounts Client Manager - Surrey
Salary: up to £50,000 + Fantastic benefits
- Would you like to join a practice where career progression goes hand in hand with fantastic work-life balance?
- Are you an aspiring Accounts Client Manager, who wants to have all the benefits of working in London without the hassle of travelling into London?
My client is a highly reputable accountancy practice urgently looking for an Accounts Client Manager to join their expanding team in Surrey. The ideal candidate will have strong accounts production experience in a UK-based accountancy practice and will be ACA/ACCA qualified. Providing an extensive training programme and structured career path, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and high-achieving Accounts Client Manager.
As the Accounts Client Manager you will be:
- Managing own portfolio of varied and interesting clients
- Producing the most complex accounting assignments
- Producing management accounts
- Supervising juniors and reviewing year-end accounts
- Preparing and reviewing personal and corporation tax
- Liaising with Partners and clients
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Client Manager who wants to take their career to the next level. Due to the attractive nature of this role I expect a high level of applications. Send me your CV as soon as you can so you do not miss out.
0207 269 6326