£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bens
4 months ago
Due to the growth of my client within this progressive region they are looking to hire a Director into their accounts team. As a firm which has been operating for almost 100 years they maintain an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel and continue to be the number one provider of accounting solutions to the OMB market.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Oversee the delivery of accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Business Development with clients and building up long lasting client relationships
- Monitor your charge-ability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Contribute to valuations, business modelling, EMI, bank presentations, due diligence assignments and report writing
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to the office's training and development
This is a key recruit for my client as direct progression to Partnership is available. You will be a driven and personable individual, with the ability to mentor and develop a team beneath you. You may currently be working in an accountancy practice or alternatively in commerce and industry but looking to return to the sector.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.