City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
West End London & Remote Working
Salary up to £50k
Are you an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with 5+ years of experience within UK based accountancy practices?
Do you have a keen interest in media and entertainment clients?
Would you like to take a step up within your career and progress through to Directorship?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Accounts Manager within this medium-sized accountancy practice based within the heart of London. This is a brand-new exclusive vacancy, whereby you will have the opportunity to work with a range of media and entertainment clients including touring and production companies.
Here, no two days will be the same as you engage with your team on a variety of accounts ranging from SME's to international companies!
Even before the pandemic, this practice was extremely flexible and encouraged employees to work from home when feasible. This is set to continue, making this the ideal opportunity for an Accounts Manager seeking a step up within their career but also wishing to retain flexibility with a new role.
What's great about this Accounts Manager role:
- Perfect opportunity for someone seeking a step up within their career, with great support and continuous training
- Market leaders for the creative industry with clients including well-known celebrities, production companies and sporting super-stars
- Offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco and New York
- Firm is expanding year on year making this the perfect opportunity for growth
- Warm and welcoming work culture
Your role as an Accounts Manager:
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of media and entertainment clients
- You will manage a team of part-qualified and qualified accountants, acting as a guide and support figure
- 60% Production of VAT returns and management accounts 40% statutory accounts production
This is a rare opportunity for an Accountant to take a step up within their career and grow their own exciting portfolio of media and entertainment clients!
The right person for this role:
- Fully qualified with at least 5 years working within a UK based accountancy practice
- Experience working with media and entertainment companies is desirable
- Preferably strong CCH software experience
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are being conducted virtually now so get in touch with me asap!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.