£200 - £300 per day
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
I am actively recruiting an Accounts Manager for a temporary role within the Financial Accounting and Compliance division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.80 staff
What is great about this temporary Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager role?
- 3 Months Contract Minimum - Could be extended
- Remote Working
- Immediate Start Date
- Clients are sole traders partnerships limited companies which vary across sectors including property, construction, charities, private equity, technology and property development with turnovers up to £120m
- Financial Accounting, Reporting including preparation of statutory accounts
- Corporation tax return preparation
- Reporting in line with FRS102
- Utilizing Iris and Xero software
- You will have responsibility for managing a small team
What are the Temporary Accounts Manager requirements?
- You will be ACA or ACCA Qualified
- You must have Iris Experience
- Accounts preparation FRS102/105
- Corporate Tax experience
To apply for this Temporary Accounts Manager Role, send your CV to Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org or call email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.