Kate Bramwell Green
20 days ago
10 December 2021
I am actively recruiting for an Accounts Manager role within the Financial Reporting division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.80 staff and huge plans to become a Top 50 accountancy practice. They have introduced hybrid working model, with office and remote working allowing flexibleity for their staff.
What can you expect from this Accounts Manager role;
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym membership
What is great about this Accounts Manager role?
- Reporting to Director level, you will have clients from day one, managing client relationships, servicing, budgeting, and billing.
- You will be working with clients that range from big corporates, renewable energy innovators, investors in the world of film and media, to smaller owner managed businesses
- Reviewing and managing statutory accounts and corporation tax returns prepared by the team.
- Preparing more complex statutory accounts (UK GAAP/FRS102) for Ltd companies, sole traders, Partnerships and LLP's, including consolidations
- Leading and developing a team, including managing performance/setting goals
- Utilising Xero, Sage and QuickBooks.
Work life balance is at the heart of the firm's core values, and they offer core office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. There is parking on site, on a first come first serve basis - however they will pay for the car park next door if theirs is full. They have numerous flexible benefits, so you can buy or sell 3 days holiday and you get your birthday off too. After successful probation you get BUPA private medical.
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your financial reporting career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0204 549 9944 to discuss the Accounts Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.