Accounting Manager - 8 Partner Firm
St Albans - Free Parking and Next to the Station
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
- £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
- 25 days holiday + Buy and Sell
- Health cash plan
- Season ticket loan for travel
- Social Committee
- Free Parking
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Do you manage a portfolio of clients?
Do you enjoy managing a team of juniors?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive 8 Partner accountancy practice with around 80 staff, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts Manager.
The Accounts Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who provides a full spectrum of accounting services including management and statutory accounts, bookkeeping and VAT compliance.
They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is an ACA/ACCA qualified with line management experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join an ambitious and friendly team, you be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering work for a portfolio of clients on behalf of various Partners/Directors providing a bookkeeping, VAT, management and year-end accounts compliance service.
- Planning, review and finalisation of accounts
- Manage staff on a day-to-day basis in respect of portfolio work, allocating and reviewing work
- Training and development and monitoring and evaluating work
- Networking and marketing activities
I'd like to hear back from ACA or ACCA members who have a good accountancy knowledge, client facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
For a detailed job spec, or if this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Accounting Manager position and the benefits of working for this accountancy practice, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.