Accounts Manager (80% Accounts, 20% Audit)
Up to £70,000
Are you a Manager looking to progress to Partnership?
Do you want to work close to home?
Would you like more autonomy in your Accounts career?
- Flexible working hours
- Great working culture with regular socials
- Award-winning for their work with their specialist clientele
- Rapid company growth, as well as a focus on career progression
- Performance rated bonus
Your role as an Accounts Manager will include:
- Managing a variety of clientele and business owners, specialising in opticians and photographers
- Managing a small team of enthusiastic people
- Predominantly statutory accounts, with a portion of external audit
- Being the point of call for clients regarding their technical questions
- Following strict procedures with a passion for company growth
"Working here has given me access to a great range of clients from an assortment of sectors" - Accounts Manager
What you'll need to succeed as an Accounts Manager:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge
- A plethora of managerial experience
- A keen eye for detail and technique
- Eagerness to contribute to the firm and grow your career
After working with this client previously, I have been chosen to recruit for an accounts manager to work for 3, very personable partners who are always happy to make time for their staff, encouraging progression all around. If you want to progress to director or partnership, this is the job for you!
If you are interested, contact me on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
Interviews start this week!!