Up to £60,000
Top 15 Accountancy Practice
Do you want to manage your own exciting portfolio of OMB & SME clients?
Would you like to work closer to home within an award-winning, Top 15 Accountancy Practice?
Do you want more autonomy within your accounts career?
An exciting new Accounts Manager role has arisen at a well-established accountancy practice within their busy and growing business services department. Based in the heart of Guildford, this Accounts Manager role is perfect for those commuting in from Leatherhead, Farnham, Woking or surrounding areas.
Your Role as an Accounts Manager:
- Split of work is 60% statutory accounts, 30% management accounts and 10% VAT/bookkeeping
- Managing a key client portfolio of c.60-80 clients with a fee income worth c.£250k-£400k
- Clients are from a range of sectors including pharmaceutical, fintech and manufacturing with turnovers up to £100m
- Overseeing and leading team members, conducting robust reviews of year-end financial statements as well as team member produced work
- Play a pivotal role in the management of juniors
- Build and develop key client partnerships, using outstanding communication skills and accounting expertise
Why work here as an Accounts Manager:
- Flexible and agile working policy with core working hours of 10am-4pm
- Exciting and vibrant social events, including Christmas and Summer parties
- Great work culture with autonomy over your own career path
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
I am seeking an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accounts Manager looking for their next move or an Assistant Manager looking for a step up within their career. If you would like to hear more about this exciting new Accounts Manager role, contact me today on 0207 269 6353 or Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org