£35,000 - £40,000
Are you an Accounts Manager seeking a new position closer to home in Haywards Heath?
Would you like to manage your own varied portfolio of clients?
Are you looking for quick career progression with the opportunity to make partner insight?
Having met recently with this impressive accountancy practice, I am keen to find an ACA or ACCA qualified Accounts Manager to join the business services team and assist with their ambitious growth plans. With aspirations to double in size over the next 3-5 years, this is the perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing firm and progress within your career. Ideally situated a short walk from the Haywards Heath train station, and with free car parking on-site, this is the perfect opportunity for those travelling in from wider Sussex.
Why join this firm as an Accounts Manager:
- Fantastic career progression with home-grown Partners and Senior Managers
- Unrivalled training and development
- Kudos award's every quarter where employees get the chance to win cash awards for their contributions
- Quarterly social events with lavish Christmas and Summer parties
- Flexible and agile working policies
The Accounts Manager role:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients ranging from one-man-bands to OMB's
- Clients across a range of sectors including £7m
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on their queries and issues
- Full-spectrum accounting duties, including statutory accounts, management accounts, personal tax, corporate tax and VAT returns
- Reviewing the work of juniors, whilst still having a hands-on approach
In order to be an Accounts Manager, you will need:
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Excellent client-facing skills with strong communication abilities
- 3 years' experience within a UK based accountancy practice
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a growing accountancy practice and make a direct impact on its growth. If you live locally to Haywards Heath and would like to progress quickly within your career, get in contact with me today!
Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org