£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Central Reading Location - Close to the Station
£50,000 - £60,000
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist, with proven leadership skills, looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you want to work closer to home within a leading accountancy firm?
Do you have a strategic perspective and strong business acumen?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious ACA/ACCA Qualified Accounts Manager or Accounts Assistant Manager to join one of the fastest-growing accountancy practice in Berkshire serving the financial services sector. This impressive firm is seeking an Accounts Manager, to join their ever-growing team, a team who has achieved double-digit growth since 2014. They require an ACA/ACCA qualified o ACA/ACCA finalist Accounts Manager to join their expanding business services team as a team leader.
Accounts Manager Benefits:
- Flexible Working
- Work from home opportunities on ad hoc basis
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
Your role as an Accounts Manager:
- Split of work is 5% Business Planning, 20% People Development, 5% risk management, 60% line management and 10% business development
- Delivering a co-ordinated service to team clients, and managing team billing
- Assisting with business plan and budgeting
- Management, development and training of staff within the team
- Identify cross-disciplinary sales opportunities
- Having a cooperative relationship with clients
The firm recognises and rewards hard work, demonstrated by the recognition scheme they have established, where people are nominated on monthly basis with chance to win various prizes. Moreover, over the past two years, over 30% of Accounting staff have been promoted which demonstrates the firm's commitment to their team.
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager or Accounts Assistant Manager, with strong leadership skills, get in contact with me today. Interviews for this Accounts Manager or Accounts Assistant Manager are being conducted next week!
Email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353 to hear more about this exciting Accounts Manager role
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.