Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Accounts Manager - up to £50k - Leading Firm - Oxford
This dynamic and proficient Practice based in Oxford has a career opening for an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Accounts Manager. The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual, with a passion for management and who can work with a high level of autonomy when necessary.
The Accounts Manager Role
For the Accounts Manager position, you will have a wealth of experience gained within a practice environment, where you will have grown your skills to include the ability to deal with a portfolio of clients, successfully manage teams and train junior staff.
- Prepare accounts for a variety of businesses being limited companies from trial balance stage, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax, and Personal Tax Returns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
The successful Accounts Manager will join this growing firm at the perfect time and will excel in a structured and professional environment with leading remuneration.
This is your chance to work at a company where your view is valued, you will truly develop as an individual in order to achieve your potential and make a difference.
To discuss your eligibility for this position in more detail, please call 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.