Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
£48,000 - £58,000 + Benefits
Large Firm 100+ Employees
Do you have experience of managing a portfolio of clients and team of Accountants?
Do you have strategic perspective and the ability to work autonomously?
Are you looking to join a large firm and have exposure to challenging clients?
Accounts Manager Benefits:
- 5-hour working week Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary
- 32 day's holiday (including bank and public holidays)
- Company pension
- Time off in lieu scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Professional mentorship
The Accounts Manager Role:
- Managing a client portfolio of focused on SME clients across a variety of sectors including, property, construction, retail, technology, not for profit with turnovers varying up to the audit threshold
- Reviewing statutory and management accounts, and associated tax returns
- Staff management, responsible for the team hitting targets and meeting client expectations
- Recruiting new staff and developing existing staff
- Be involved in business development and company client and marketing strategies
How to know you are the right person for this Accounts Manager role:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- You will have post qualified experience gained within a UK based accountancy practice
- You will have experience acting as first point of contact and managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients across a range of sectors
- You must have proven team management experience, including review work and staff development
- Conversant in a range of accountancy practice software
With modern offices based in Oxford and an opportunity to work with UK and international clients, this Accounts Manager role is not to be missed.
Accounts Manager Next Steps:
My client is keen for me to send candidate details ASAP for this Accounts Manager role.
We expect a high interest in this Accounts Manager position due to the exciting client base and variety of duties. If you would like to discuss your suitability for this role in further detail please contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.