£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Multi Office Firm
London - Near Liverpool Street - Remote Working
£50,000 - £55,000
Are you ACCA, ACA, CIMA or Qualified by Experience?
Have you been working in an accountancy practice for 8-10 years?
Do you want to join a modern firm with a fantastic client base, including celebrities, media and arts?
Why not join an exciting, London based firm this year, and have something to look forward to this 2021! This growing accountancy practice has 4 offices across the north and south of the UK and is currently looking to hire within its accounts department in London.
The firm provides core services including, audit, accounts, tax and wealth management - but this role will focus on business solutions and will focus primarily on management accounts as well as virtual CFO services, statutory accounts VAT, bookkeeping, and general business support.
What will this role involve?
- Managing a portfolio of clients, including fast growing entrepreneurial start-ups, celebrities, media and arts organisations
- Managing and supervising members of the Management Accounts team
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Attending client meetings where required, building excellent relationships and dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Year end/statutory accounts preparation/review
- Business development
What will the Accounts Manager require to succeed in this role?
- Qualified in ACCA / ACA / CIMA or QBE
- 8-10+ years of overall accounting and finance experience
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Staff and portfolio management experience
- Excellent communication skills
Initial interviews are being arranged for next week. To be considered for this exciting new role, contact Kate Green at Pro Finance - email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.