£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Accounts Manager - London
After a series of recent business wins, and continuous growth, this progressive accountancy practice is seeking an Accounts Manager to take on their own portfolio of clients. Whilst the company are currently working remotely, their bright and modern offices are based in Spitalfields - a hot spot for bars and restaurants.
With offices across the UK, the London office is continuously expanding with new business ventures and growing teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to utilise their management skills and eventually progress to Director level.
Your role as an Accounts Manager:
- Managing and supervising members of the Management Accounts team to ensure that all objectives are met or exceeded, and our clients receive a world class service
- Assist clients in managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Business development
- Prepare personally and ensure the client's accounts team(s) prepare monthly management information relevant to the client on a timely basis and discuss with the client
- Ensure all accounts from clients are reviewed and review points are resolved or reported to the Director
- Attend client meetings where required, building excellent relationships and dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Develop budgets and financial plans for clients based on research and data reports
- Create bespoke client systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
In order to apply for this Accounts Manager role you will be/ have:
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or OBE
- 10+ years of accountancy practice experience
- String background in management accounts
- Proven leadership skills
Interviews are being booked in for this role now! If you would like to be considered or would like to find out more info, please get in touch with Jordanne at Pro-Finance today!
Call 0207 269 6353 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.