Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
I am actively recruiting for an Accounts Manager role within the Financial Accounting and Compliance division of an exciting 15 Director firm, with c.150 staff across multiple offices.
What can you expect from this Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager role?
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private Medical
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- Professional Subscriptions
What is great about this Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager role?
- You will have clients from day one
- Clients are sole traders partnerships limited companies which vary across sectors including charities & not for profit, contractors, FCA regulated, golf clubs, GP's and medical practices, pension schemes, property, construction, solicitors, schools, technology, media, telecommunications, travel & tour operators, restaurants and retail
- Responsibility for budgeting WIP and Billing
- Financial Accounting/Reporting including preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- Reporting in line with FRS102
- Utilizing Sage, Quickbooks Online and Xero software
- You will have responsibility for managing a team of 3-4.
- There is an opportunity to progress to Senior Manager
Core Office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. They have numerous benefits, Guaranteed Christmas Bonus, Discretionary Summer Bonus, TOIL up to one week, after which it is Paid Overtime, Annual Salary Reviews - every April, BUPA Health Care after probation, the list goes on!
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your accounting career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.