City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
23 days ago
22 May 2021
Why not join an exciting, London based firm this year, and have something to look forward to this 2021! This growing accountancy practice has 4 offices across the north and south of the UK and is currently looking to hire within its accounts department in London.
Although they do not list their results on the accountancy age Top 100 index, they are knocking on the door of being a Top 50 firm, and have an excellent reputation across the North, and now the South having opened a London office in 2018
The firm provides core services including, audit, accounts, tax and wealth management - but this role will focus on business solutions and will focus primarily on management accounts as well as virtual CFO services, statutory accounts VAT, bookkeeping, and general business support.
What is great about this Accounts Manager role?
- No Time Sheets!
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days holiday per annum + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme, maternity and adoption leave
- Family-friendly policies
- Access to a health care cash plan with Medicash
- Access to high street and online discount and cashback scheme
- State-of-the-art offices including multiple meeting rooms, creative spaces, sports room, rooftop terrace and a bar
- A packed social/wellbeing calendar including legendary annual Christmas party/ trip abroad
- 2 paid community or charity days per year
- In-house experts offering tailored financial plans to mortgage advice through the in-house Wealth Management team
What will this Accounts Manager role involve?
- Managing a portfolio of clients, including fast growing entrepreneurial start-ups, celebrities, media and arts organisations
- Managing and supervising members of the Management Accounts team
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Attending client meetings where required, building excellent relationships and dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Year-end/statutory accounts preparation/review
- Business development
What will the Accounts Manager require to succeed in this role?
- Qualified in ACCA / ACA / CIMA or QBE
- 8-10+ years of overall accounting and finance experience
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Staff and portfolio management experience
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be client facing from the get-go, and have excellent communication skills and a personality which enjoys dealing with high profile clients within creative sectors. The London office is very modern and looks more like a creative agency than an accountancy practice and is based in Spitalfields with good transport links from London Liverpool Street.
Initial interviews are being arranged for next week. To be considered for this exciting new role, contact Kate Green at Pro Finance - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.