£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
I am actively recruiting for an Accounts Manager role within the Financial Accounting and Compliance division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.80 staff
What can you expect from this Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager role?
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym membership
What is great about this Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager role?
- You will have clients from day one
- Clients are sole traders partnerships limited companies which vary across sectors including property, construction, charities, private equity, technology and property development with turnovers up to £120m
- Financial Accounting, Reporting including preparation of statutory accounts
- Statutory accounts and corporation tax return preparation
- Reporting in line with FRS102
- Utilizing Iris and Xero software
- You will have responsibility for managing a team of 3-4.
- You will come in and review the current client base of the team, work out how you want to run the team - with complete autonomy from the Director
- There is an opportunity to progress to Senior Manager extremely quickly
Office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. There is parking on site, on a first come first serve basis - however they will pay for the car park next door if theirs is full. They have numerous flexible benefits, so you can buy or sell 3 days holiday and you get your birthday off too. After successful probation you get BUPA private medical.
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Accounts and Financial Reporting Manager Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.