£50000 - £60000 per annum
30 days ago
01 August 2021
£50,000 - £60,000
Our client, a fantastic, growing, independent practice in Guildford is looking to bring on an Accounts Manager to the team to work alongside the Partners in a mixed, interesting role. As the Accounts Manager, you will be working in a highly varied role dealing mainly with owner managed business from a range of sectors, including Retail, Property, IT and Art.
Accounts Manager responsibilities
- The Accounts Manager will manage a portfolio of clients from a range of sectors, with a range of turnovers
- You will manage and supervise a team of Accounts Seniors
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts
- Building lasting client relationships by attending client meetings
- Year-end statutory accounts preparation and review
What's great about this Accounts Manager Role?
- You will be able to work flexible working hours and have the option of working from home or in the office
- You will be your clients first point of contact, managing any queries that arise
- This role will work closely with senior Partners in the firm, you will be able to bounce ideas off them and can shadow them when they are doing BD
- You will be paid a competitive salary that has London weighting
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will be tenacious, willing to get stuck in and not be afraid to learn new skills
- The Accounts Manager will review the work of the seniors and report directly in to Partner level
- You will be keen to progress your career, the client is looking to grow, so could increase Partner numbers at the firm
My client is keen for the Accounts Manager position to be filled ASAP, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will initially be held via a video call and second stage interviews will ideally be held on site at the clients offices.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.