£50000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
Accounts Manager - Big 4
£50,000 - £65,000
I'm currently working on an excellent opportunity with one of the Big 4 firms in London, who are currently expanding their Accounting Services team by bringing in a new Accounts Manager.
What's great about this Accounts Manager role?
- You'll have the opportunity to go on secondments into industry clients
- You'll prepare statutory financial statements
- You will coach others, encouraging them to take ownership of their own professional development
- Work on a varied client base, from smaller OMBs to huge corporate businesses
- You will be part of a Big 4 firm that are growing in this area in a very fast pace
- Summer working hours mean Friday early finishes
Your role as an Accounts Manager
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management accounts
- Manage a portfolio of clients, as well as working on ad-hoc accounting projects
- Technical knowledge on financial reporting matters
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to coach and develop staff
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders across all levels - you could be working with CFO's from industry clients
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong accounting skills and technical knowledge
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and ideally some bookkeeping work
If this role seems like the type of position that you would be interested in, please send your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or for further information, you can call me on 07841 864239.
This client offers strong progression, you will get regular salary reviews and be able to work on some superb clients.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.