City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
I am urgently recruiting an Accounts Manager for an established 3 Partner firm based close to Piccadilly Circus with modern offices near Regent Street, they are perfectly situated to cater for the needs of their niche client base in the creative industry sector.
Accounts Manager Benefits:
- Remote working Temporary - Office Based Role
- Office hours 9-30am-5-30pm - Flexi Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Tickets for Gigs/ Guestlist
- Birthday Off
- Dress down on Friday
- Company Nights Out and Socials
- Annual Leave Increases with Long Service
- Biannual Salary Reviews
- Christmas / Performance Related Bonus
- Supportive Culture with Long Term Career Prospects
- Family Feel Environment
- Excellent Staff Retention
A leading firm in Europe for the creative sector - they deal with the world's top celebrities including brain surgeons, golfers, and pop stars. They have offices in Sydney and Dublin, and associated offices in NY, Miami, and San Francisco!
Today they have grown to be one of the leading firms of chartered accountants in the world specializing in entertainment, media, sport and HNWI's. Clients include TV and Film stars, Actors and Actresses, Models
They are expanding year on year but in a realistic and organic nature. Personality is key and they are a small boutique, family unit.
The team dynamic, forward thinking, and commercial. Clients are the firms for everyone to work and not micromanaged by the partners. In addition to this, there are not internal targets, but everyone works hard, rolls their sleeves up and helps out.
Overview of the Accounts Manager Role:
- Oversees the Business Management Department
- Clients are entertainment, media, sport and HNWI's
- 60% management accounts, VAT returns/ supervising department and 40% production of statutory accounts
- Reporting in line with FRS102 and FRS105 and IFRS
- Software CCH
- Staff Management of 3-5 people, managing workflow and reviewing work
- Managing a personal portfolio of clients - VAT returns, management account and statutory accounts
- Accounting for royalties
- Supervising the Business Management team who do bookkeeping, VAT, and Payroll
- Ability to understand and review and run payroll is a must
- Knowledge of VAT changes due to Brexit
- Can be ACCA or ACA or QBE
- Good communication skills and must be well presented
Take a walk with the stars and apply for this exciting Accounts Manager role today by calling Kate Green Pro Finance on 0207 269 6363 o email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.