£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
7 months ago
£50,000 - £60,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Would you like the salary and perks of a London based Accounts Manager role without the arduous daily commute into the city?
Do you want a role that is varied, rewarding with room to develop and progress?
Would you like to work for an organisation that values its employees and encourages a good work-life balance?
What's great about this Accounts Manager role?
- You'll be working in a long-established, well-run team where your vision and ideas will truly be valued.
- You'll be working for a company recognised as one of the UK's top 80 accountancy firms.
- As an Accounts Manager, you'll be helping to grow and expand the current team, as well as being heavily involved in business development, bringing in new clients, and pitching for new business.
- You'll receive excellent progression opportunities and the chance to enhance and further your own career.
- City salary on your doorstep with excellent transport links.
Your Accounts Manager Role Will Include:
- Working closely with clients from a broad range of sectors acting as a business partner to swiftly growing companies.
- Managing a client portfolio, and working to bring in new clients, attending networking events and identifying opportunities for business growth. Carrying out pitches to potential clients.
- Managing and mentoring a positive, motivated team at all levels from trainees through to seniors.
- Liaising with Partners and fellow Senior Managers/Managers to discuss and agree on resources for job assignments.
What do the current Accounts team think:
"Flexible, nice, good, excellent, amazing" - Haslers employee for 5 years, Glassdoor
What you'll need to be successful in this Accounts Manager Role:
- Post qualified experience
- Be either ACA, or ACCA qualified
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of clients
- Experience of managing, supervising or mentoring a team
- IT skills including Caseware, Sage, Xero, CCH and Excel
- Be self-motivated, driven and ambitious, with a positive attitude
- A full driving licence and car
- London equivalent salary + bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + extra day off on your Birthday
- £500 per year for either health care a gym membership, or another wellness activity
- Flexible working hours
Please reach out now for more details or apply to be considered for this impressive Accounts Manager position, interviews being held over the next few weeks.
Joanna Jennings - Pro-Recruitment Group
Direct Dial: 0207 123 5057
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.