City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Accounts Manager or Accounts Senior Manager
Media and Entertainment Client
London / Remote Working
£50k - £60k + Benefits
What will this exciting Accounts Manager / Accounts Senior Manager entail?
- Reporting to Managing Partner
- Managing a portfolio of clients, which are the biggest names in Music, Film and Sport, including Comedians, Singers, Clothing Brands and HNWIs
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £20m
- Reporting in line with FRS102 and IFRS
- Managing a team of 3-5, managing workflow and reviewing work
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Business Management
- Tour Accounting
- Royalty Reporting
A leading firm in Europe for the creative sector - this exciting firm deals with the world's top celebrities including brain surgeons, golfers, and pop stars. They have offices in Sydney and Dublin, and associated offices in NY, Miami, and San Francisco!
Accounts Manager / Accounts Senior Manager Benefits:
- Remote working Temporary - Office Based Role
- Office hours 9-30am-5-30pm - Flexi Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Tickets for Gigs/ Guestlist
- Birthday Off
- Dress down on Friday
- Company Nights Out and Socials
- Annual Leave Increases with Long Service
- Biannual Salary Reviews
- Christmas / Performance Related Bonus
- Supportive Culture with Long Term Career Prospects
- Family Feel Environment
- Excellent Staff Retention
Today they have grown to be one of the leading firms of chartered accountants in the world specializing in entertainment, media, sport and HNWI's. Clients include TV and Film stars, Actors and Actresses, Models.
Take a walk with the stars and apply for this exciting Accounts Manager/ Senior Manager role today by calling Kate Green Pro Finance on
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.