£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Accounts / Outsourcing Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified?
Do you portfolio and staff management experience?
Do you enjoy gaining exposure to large corporate and SME client across a range of sectors?
This successful independent Reading based firm, have continued their growth into another year and have continued their success throughout the pandemic! This is why they are still looking to expand and are eager to bring on board an Accounts/Outsourcing Manager although ambitious Assistant Managers will also be considered.
What can you expect from this Accounts/Outsourcing Manager role;
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working From Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym membership
- Free parking
What will this Accounts / Outsourcing Manager role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing them with a variety of outsourcing services including:
- Management accounting, forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Staff management and review work
Accounts / Outsourcing Manager Requirements
- UK based accountancy practice experience within management accounting
- Client portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience and review work
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification
- Experienced use of cloud accounting packages, preferably Xero
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts/Outsourcing Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Accounts/Outsourcing Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.