Accounts Payable Administrator
£28,000 - £34,000
Do you have experience of processing a large volume of invoices?
Are you an experienced SAP user?
Are you looking for professional development within a growing international organisation?
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join one of the largest independent energy conglomerates in their central London office. Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be supporting the team in a period of growth.
What's great about this role?
- Opportunity to progress and develop within the company
- Study support and study leave arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private medical
- Gym membership and many others
- Processing of invoices and expense claims
- Arranging manual payments
- Arranging the daily transfers between internal accounts
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Ensuring all invoices are correctly coded and authorised
- Dealing with supplier payment queries in a timely manner
- Keeping the AP ledger clean
- Scanning and downloading of all AP invoices
- Dealing with prepayments, accruals and Fixed Assets
To be considered for the role, you will be:
- Experience within an Accounts Payable role, dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Experience of SAP
- Good Excel knowledge
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Ambitious to progress
Please get in touch ASAP with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held ASAP, so submit your CV quickly!