City of London, London
£30000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
14 days ago
02 July 2021
Accounts Semi Senior or Accounts Senior
Multi Office Firm
London - Near Liverpool Street - Remote Working
£30,000 - £42,000
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Have you been working in an accountancy practice in the UK for over 2 years?
Do you want to join a modern firm with a fantastic client base, including celebrities, media, and arts?
Why not join an exciting London based firm this year, and have something to look forward to this 2021! This growing accountancy practice has 4 offices across the north and south of the UK and is currently looking to hire within its accounts department in London.
Although they do not list their results on the accountancy age Top 100 index, they are knocking on the door of being a Top 50 firm, and have an excellent reputation across the North, and now the South having opened a London office in 2018
The firm provides core services including, audit, accounts, tax and wealth management - but this role will focus on business solutions and will focus preparation of management accounts, virtual CFO services, statutory accounts, VAT, bookkeeping, and general business support.
What is great about this Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant role?
- No Time Sheets!
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days holiday per annum + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme, maternity and adoption leave
- Family-friendly policies
- Access to a health care cash plan with Medicash
- Access to high street and online discount and cashback scheme
- State-of-the-art offices including multiple meeting rooms, creative spaces, sports room, rooftop terrace and a bar
- A packed social/wellbeing calendar including legendary annual Christmas party/ trip abroad
- 2 paid community or charity days per year
- In-house experts offering tailored financial plans to mortgage advice through the in-house Wealth Management team
What will this Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant role involve?
- Reporting to Senior Manager and Director level
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients, including fast growing entrepreneurial start-ups, celebrities, media and arts organisations
- Carrying out a range of accounting activities including but not limited to bookkeeping, preparation of monthly management accounts and ensuring all client statutory deadlines are met
- Pitching to and onboarding new clients, including set up of new systems and processes
- Attending client meetings on site for bookkeeping/ monthly management accounts etc
- Preparing year end accounts ensuring clients meet all statutory filing requirements
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, sales ledger control and purchase ledger control/statements
What will the Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant require to succeed in this role?
- UK practice experience including Bookkeeping/management/statutory accounts preparation
- Experience with Iris, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, Excel is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop working relationships with
- Be qualified or studying AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA or QBE
Initial interviews are being arrange for next week. To be considered for this exciting new role, contact Kate Green at Pro Finance - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.